"Mom, can we share pop w/ God?"
"Well, kind of, he can't actually drink it though."
"I could shoot it up like fireworks with guns."
Elijah kissed Sariah and I said, "Elijah, that was sweet of you to kiss Sariah."
He said, "I don't want her heart to be sad." "If it breaks it will fall in her stomache"
"Elijah, you need to stop whining!"
"Why, I will get whine flu?"
Elijah's teacher asked him what he wanted to do today. He replied, "Pick my nose."
"S-T-O-U-P-E-D (spelling it out) mom, you know (whispering) stupid...Elijah just said that!" -Dacia
"MOOOOOOOOOOM, Lydia hit me baaaaaaaaaaack!" -Elijah
"You don't know Connor, you're just a baby adult!" - Dacia (she was mad)
WARNING: THIS IS RATED PG-13 WARNING!!!!
"Look mom, I am milking the cow's pee...ewwwwwwwwwww it's peeing on me!" This was Elijah at the Orr Family Farm milking the fake cow, and he not only said it once, but twice, and loudly in a small indoor petting zoo...yeah, it was embarassing!!!!!! I had to try to explain to him that was where the milk comes from on a cow, not "potty".....like I said, embarassing....
When Connor was 4 I found out I was pregant and was reading My Pregnancy Week by Week. Well, I had miscarried and got pregnant again when he was 5 and read it again. I also read it when I got pregnant with Elijah too. He asked one night while laying in bed w/ me while I was reading, "If I read that book will I get pregnant?"
Dacia said, "Grandma and Grandpa Gray need to quit smoking b/c cigarretts are drugs and that makes them gangsters."
Elijah came in our room w/ a pumpkin seed, he said he found it in his room. Jason asked him how it got in there and he said it had feet, it was a pumpkin seed man!
Elijah lost 10 minutes of swim time today, so when I went to pick him up and he was not swimming and was on the playground (the only other option at that time) so I asked, "Did you lose all of your swim time today?" and he said, "No, I just really love outside...I love playing outside...and fit N fun...they go outside" Sounds suspicious to me! lol
" I like my Y teachers, they are so cute...casey is cute, and alicia, and my two with brown hair....and casey...caseys cute.." - Elijah
"Well, kind of, he can't actually drink it though."
"I could shoot it up like fireworks with guns."
Elijah kissed Sariah and I said, "Elijah, that was sweet of you to kiss Sariah."
He said, "I don't want her heart to be sad." "If it breaks it will fall in her stomache"
"Elijah, you need to stop whining!"
"Why, I will get whine flu?"
Elijah's teacher asked him what he wanted to do today. He replied, "Pick my nose."
"S-T-O-U-P-E-D (spelling it out) mom, you know (whispering) stupid...Elijah just said that!" -Dacia
"MOOOOOOOOOOM, Lydia hit me baaaaaaaaaaack!" -Elijah
"You don't know Connor, you're just a baby adult!" - Dacia (she was mad)
WARNING: THIS IS RATED PG-13 WARNING!!!!
"Look mom, I am milking the cow's pee...ewwwwwwwwwww it's peeing on me!" This was Elijah at the Orr Family Farm milking the fake cow, and he not only said it once, but twice, and loudly in a small indoor petting zoo...yeah, it was embarassing!!!!!! I had to try to explain to him that was where the milk comes from on a cow, not "potty".....like I said, embarassing....
When Connor was 4 I found out I was pregant and was reading My Pregnancy Week by Week. Well, I had miscarried and got pregnant again when he was 5 and read it again. I also read it when I got pregnant with Elijah too. He asked one night while laying in bed w/ me while I was reading, "If I read that book will I get pregnant?"
Dacia said, "Grandma and Grandpa Gray need to quit smoking b/c cigarretts are drugs and that makes them gangsters."
Elijah came in our room w/ a pumpkin seed, he said he found it in his room. Jason asked him how it got in there and he said it had feet, it was a pumpkin seed man!
Elijah lost 10 minutes of swim time today, so when I went to pick him up and he was not swimming and was on the playground (the only other option at that time) so I asked, "Did you lose all of your swim time today?" and he said, "No, I just really love outside...I love playing outside...and fit N fun...they go outside" Sounds suspicious to me! lol
" I like my Y teachers, they are so cute...casey is cute, and alicia, and my two with brown hair....and casey...caseys cute.." - Elijah
One of Elijahs favorite teachers at the Y is "brown" (Elijah's words), Iver. Elijah was mad at me at Wal-mart one day and started pushing another cart. I told him that was the wrong cart, and he said he knew, he was going home with another family. Then an elderly African American (really cute and sweet) said, "Oh no honey, he can bring me my cart, that's okay." I then told her, laughing, "no, maam, you don't understand, he wants to go home with you." and Elijah said, "No mom, I can't, that's Iver's mom!" lol, keep in mind he is only 4 :)
We went into a wooden Burger King the other day and as serious as he could he said, "This is not good...the wolf can blow this place down!" He was for real, he never cracked a smile and kept eyeing the wooden slats and then said, "this place is made of sticks." lol, I think he things the big bad wolf that blew the stick house down is real! lol
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)
We went into a wooden Burger King the other day and as serious as he could he said, "This is not good...the wolf can blow this place down!" He was for real, he never cracked a smile and kept eyeing the wooden slats and then said, "this place is made of sticks." lol, I think he things the big bad wolf that blew the stick house down is real! lol
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment