Saturday, April 4, 2009

Funny and Not So Funny

Funny: We had a going away party at the Y and Tiffney and I were talking about how many points we ate, since we are both doing weight watchers. Later at Walmart Elijah says, "mom, my tummy hurts, I ate too many points!"Funny: This same party, that was supposed to be a surprise, the girl ended up knowing about and instead of playing it off actually brought drinks, cups and ice cream, gotta love it!Not so funny: Sunday night I was on FB and heard 3 loud bangs on our door. I got up to check, and heard them again. I was on my way to Connor's room b/c I thought maybe he was kicking the wall or something, and he was fast asleep. I then go back towards the living room and hear it again. I called Jason and then called the Police. Jason came by and then the police, and they could not see anything suspicious, so they all left. I called my mom to chat until Jason got home b/c I was scared, and it happened again. I was sooo scared, I started crying and called the police out again. This time they searched the inside and outside of the house, nothing! All 4 times it was exactly 3 bangs, like angry knocks (like when I bang on the door when Elijah locks me out! lol). Scarey! I hope it was just a dumb kid or teen being silly and nothing more!

0 Comments: