Monday, August 24, 2009

Mcklinky Blog Hop: Something Funny

Visit my other blog for a hilarious video of a toddler "preaching" www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com

It's kind of funny that the blog hop is humor this week because I have been recording funny things Elijah says every now and then.



One day my friend and I were at work talking about Weight Watchers Points, and later at Walmart Elijah said, "My tummy hurts, I ate too many points!"

Elijah's therapist asked him what he likes to do at home and he replied, "I like to say butthead and stupid and get a spanking."

The first week at Elijah's new day care he came home and said, "I'm gonna kick _____ (forgot boys name) butt!" I told him no he is not, and that is not a nice thing to say. He replied, "No mom, I'm not, because if I do I will get poop on my shoe, and if I get poop and my shoe you will wash it, and if you was it will be hard and it will hurt my feet." He knows this b/c that is what happens when he steps in the dog poo :(

The other day we were at a clinic and Elijah got time out. Those of you that know him know that this can get ugly. So, anyway, after I got him to the chair for time out he starts saying, in a very loud voice, "Hey police man, hey police woman, come find my mom, she is mean to me!" Of course, I ignored him, you know, ignore the problem and it will go away? yeah right! He then yells, "Doctors, nurses, come give my mom shots, she's meant to me, hurry!"

Elijah's battery operated train was moving slowly, and he told me the batteries needed more gas!

I was talking to Dacia about salvation in the car, she had asked a few questions, and we were talking about sin. Elijah was saying butthead and I used it as an example, and told Dacia that it was a sin to call people names out of anger. I continued to tell her about him dying on the cross and how you should be sorry for your sins, and Elijah was listening in and said, "Jesus died because I said butthead and he'll come back if I say I'm sorry Dacia."








Connor said, "You know, like how dragon flies are nice and give each other a ride."













Visit my other blog, www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com :)


MckLinky Blog Hop



God Bless
The Sooner 7
http://www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Bridgette said...

Very funny! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

These made me laugh. :) thanks for sharing. Blog hoping with ya.
Sara