Let me just give you a hint of some of the crazy things that happen in our home. Sad to say, things like this happen quite often! lol
So, I go to cook dinner tonight. I am excited, chicken alfredo ciabotta bakes, talk about some yummy stuff. This same package of chicken is also going with the rice I prepared for a meal tomorrow night. So, I go to get the chicken out of the fridge, mind you I just bought it Friday, and it is brown. It expired August 2nd! Man, I was disappointed, but not only that, the ciabotta bread had been opened in the freezer this whole time, making it icky!
So much for ciabotta bakes, so much for chicken and rice! So, what else is there to eat? Not much, for this was enough for meals through Thursday! Let's see, we had some hot dogs, eggs, etc. That's it! I'll make hot dogs and mac and cheese for the kiddos and tuna salad sandwiches for Jason and I.
So, the kiddos food, not a problem. The tuna salad just wasn't right though. I boiled the eggs, cut up the pickles and jalapenos, added the mayo, but something was not right. I ate 1/2 a sandwich and thought, this just doesn't taste as good as it did last time I made them. I thought it was b/c I used all the mayo, but it was not enough to hold it together, so I called Jason to ask him to bring home mayo. He didn't answer.
I then go back and make another 1/2 a sandwich, and I just could not figure out why it wasn't good...must be the mayo. I was about to call my friend who gave me the recipe when I realized I FORGOT THE TUNA! lol. That's why it did not taste good, it had no tuna! I then had to post it on FB, and my husband read it and then called me. He told me he read my FB, and saw that I called, and asked what I needed. I told him that I thought I needed mayo!
It was definitely funny! I am telling you, there is something that having 5 kiddos does to the brain! lol,...I wouldn't trade my kiddos for nothing, not even for the tuna in my tuna salad sandwiches!
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)
annie kate
8 years ago



0 Comments:
Post a Comment