Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Have a Wonderful Birthday in the Arms of Jesus Kayleigh Anne

pink and brown polka dot cake

Many of you will recognize the name Kayleigh Anne Freeman because you either follow her blog or from the many prayer requests sent out for her and her family. Today would of been her 1st birthday.

Please pray for Aimee, Adam, Brandon and Allyson as they celebrate Kayleigh's life. It was such a miraculous life that brought so many people closer to the Lord. Kayleigh blessed so many people in her short 10 months of life here on earth, and is missed very much.

I am glad that I was able to "be with them" in their journey, since about 20 weeks gestation. I remember reading the blog right after Kayleigh was born, like it was yesterday. I remember feelings of thankfulness, joy, laughter, hope, heartache, and loss. Her time here on earth was not in vain. God used her to do so much, I am so thankful that Adam and Aimee sought God and chose life, so that Kayleigh could fulfill God's purpose in her life and theirs.

Thank you Adam and Aimee for sharing her story. I pray that God gives you peace and comfort this day, knowing that she is with Him. We love you and continue to pray for your family. God be with you.

Kayleigh, we miss you dearly here on earth and wish we could celebrate with you, but our time has not yet come. Have a wonderful birthday in the arms of Jesus :)

Jesus helping baby walk pencil sketch



God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)

0 Comments: