Seriously, there is nothing funner on a hot summer day than to go to the splash pad! It is the "perfect" day.
I go work out, take a shower at the Y, then go straight there. As soon as we get there, we eat our picnic lunch, and off to the water! They have so much fun playing, and there are always people we know there! The kiddos play until about noon, and then we change and head home.
On the way home, the little ones fall asleep, staying asleep for at least 2 more hours after getting home, which means I get some real work done!
And, on top of all this, I just found out you can eat lunch at the park for free at noon, so I could save on the making and packing of lunch!
WOW! You can't beat a day at the splash pad, seriously!
Oh, and btw, does anyone know how to rotate a picture on the blog?
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)
annie kate
8 years ago



0 Comments:
Post a Comment