Friday, June 19, 2009

Easter and Birthday at Grandma and Grandpa's!

We finally made it down to my Mom and Dad's for Easter and Lydia's birthday! We got there on Saturday morning and hung out for a little bit and watched a DVD picture slide show on their AWESOME flat screen television! A few of the cousins were there, Ethan and Blake as well as my sister, Hannah.








We hung out some inside and then took the kiddos outside to play on the giant trampoline. The kids sure love it! Lydia would cry every time someone jumped because she could not keep her balance and jump!







After playing outside and watching the video we came in to have Lydia's party. Yes, her birthday was in May, but hey, better late than never! She loves it when we sing happy birthday to her!














I was trying to be a sweet, loving, sharing and kind sister by offering Hannah a cupcake. She says, "I don't like cupcakes?" Seriously, who does not like cupcakes? Well, like I tell my kiddos, you still have to try a bite, so I applied the same rule to my sister, Hannah. I never did find out if she actually liked it or not....hmmmm....





Yea, that triangular side burn thing I have going on....I don't know either! lol

And then, we finally did the Easter baskets, yea, my mom hung on to them this whole time...I am surprised the candy was still in them!






Well, that was the beginning of a fun filled weekend with family! We had alot of fun at my mom's, and the kiddos made off with too many goodies, especially Lydia! As a matter of fact, she did not want to leave! She planted herself right on top of the mailbox!



So, after prying Lydia off Grandma and Granpa's mailbox, we loaded up and went to Jason's Dad's for a family reunion there!

0 Comments: