Hello friends and family!
We are in the process of starting a new blog about weight loss, fitness, and healthy eating. It is still in the works and we are not exactly sure the details of how it will work. Anyone can join who is interested in being motivated, losing weight, healthier eating, physical health, or can offer anything on any of these topics.
Right now I am setting up the page itself. I will soon add a blog where you can cut and paste and fill out info so we can get to know each other. I am planning on blogging on a topic once a week, and trying to get everyone to update once a week on their progress. We will have challenges, contests, etc.
I am trying to figure out how people can write back and forth, or blog besides just in the commenting section. I am researching blog authors and other options. If you know anything about conversation threads, multi person blogging, etc. please leave me a comment or let me know!
Hope to see you on our new blog :)
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)
annie kate
8 years ago



0 Comments:
Post a Comment