Hello!
*note added at end
I have been following a blog where a woman was pregnant and just had a baby born with trisomy 13, the baby's name was April Rose. They were updating the blog hours after having her, but were running into some very hurtful comments people were leaving. They since have taken their blog down. I pray all is well and I am asking that my friends and family please say a quick prayer for her. The last update was that the mom and baby were on their way to the hospital, they were not feeling well. It was a home birth. Please pray.
Note: I have recieved some info stating this was a false blog...not a true story. This may be true, however, please pray for her anyways...either way she is in need of prayers, the mom that is, she went by "B"
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)
annie kate
8 years ago



0 Comments:
Post a Comment