Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

***NOTE: Mcklinky post is 2 down***

This year for the 4th of July we traveled to Edmond, UCO to be exact. We had heard rumors that they have one of the best fireworks shows in the nation! They also free rides and stuff for the kiddos, however, with the crazy rain and hail we got, that was cancelled. However, we headed that way, stopped at Sonic, and went and hung out in front of the Forensic Science building.

The younger ones had fun standing in the car window watching everything going on. This was a one time deal with Dad! lol He was right there to keep them safe. They really did have a good time though!





The older kiddo, and my sister, Hannah decided to hang out in the vehicle for a while.




Shortly before the firework show began we decided to have a little fun!









Hannah, my sweet and light weight sister, thought it to be cool to hang in the stroller, that is until I pushed her out a ways and left her to fend for herself! lol It did not take her long to figure out how to push herself with her legs and steer herself back to the Suburban! lol



Here is a picture of all of us getting ready to watch the fireworks.



It really was a good firework show, one of the best we had been to in a long time! I tried to upload a video of the finale, but it was taking way too long.

We really had a good time and I enjoyed the time with my sister. Later I plan on doing a post on our time together the last few weeks. I love you Hannah :)

God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing....I had alot of people tell me they cannot post a comment on my blog. Just checkin' it out ;)

Anonymous said...

Testing....I had alot of people tell me they cannot post a comment on my blog. Just checkin' it out ;)