Kids Camp was a few weeks ago, and the kiddos had a great time!
The kiddos are off to a week of learning about Jesus and Fun!
This is a picture Jason took of a sunset out there, doesn't it look like a post card?
This was the first year I let Dacia go without me, it was kind of scary, but she is a pretty mature and responsible 6 year old. After all, her brother and daddy were there! She had alot of fun playing games. Below is a picture of a game similar to Duck Duck Goose. A person goes around the circle and pours a little bit of water on each persons head (the goose) and then pours a large amount (the goose) and runs!
Then, there is the huge gigantic slip and slide!
A hayride...
...and fun at the park!
There is also the hike up to the 3 crosses, always a treat!
Enough fun to take a young girl out! lol
Elijah, Lydia, Sariah and I went to visit Wednesday night. We enjoyed some lovely camp dinner, spaghetti and bread. It was really pretty good!
I am so thankful for kids camp and the children that come to know the Lord. So many kids do not get an opportunity to hear God's word, except for going to church camp with friends.
Many kids benefit from the focus of God and the world being left...well, in the world. At camp there are no t.v's, no game systems, cell phones, etc. Just Godly fun!
Soon, I will post on Teen camp. We all went to teen camp, as I sponsored the teen girls!
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)
annie kate
8 years ago



0 Comments:
Post a Comment