Monday, July 20, 2009

Mcklinky Blog Hop: Recipe: Oreo Bon Bons!!!

SUPER YUMMY OREO BON BONS!

Buy: 1 pack oreos, 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, white and or chocolate almond bark.

Do: Crush whole package of oreos semi fine, mix with warm cream cheese (like 30sec in microwave). Roll into balls and put on wax paper. Freeze about 30-45 minutes. Melt chocolate (using both white and chocolate is best) in microwave following directions on package (hint: add a little Crisco, makes for easier dipping). Take cold balls from freezer and dip some of your balls in choc. and some in white choc. using a toothpick or something similar. Lay them back on wax paper, and when done dipping all the balls take a spoon and drizzle opposite color of chocolate on the balls, so drizzle white choc on choc. balls, and choc. on white choc. balls. Let stand until dry, about 10 minutes (enough to let outside dry, and inside melt) and serve! Yummy. It usually takes a few times until they are "perfect". It is worth it! Oh, and if you decide to use the white choc. and color for a shower or anything you have to use oil food coloring, or it ruins the ability to dip pretty. Enjoy :-)

Serving size: 1 bon bon (batch makes 45)
Calories each: 89
Fat each: 4g
WW Points each: 2
Fiber each: less than .5

MckLinky Blog Hop" src="http://www.mcklinky.com/images/MckLinkyBlogHop.jpg" width=300 border=0 longDesc=http://www.brentriggs.com>


God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)

8 Comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness I would eat the whole batch, sounds yummy.

It Feels Like Chaos said...

These sound so yummy! I can't wait to try them! Good to know they are only 4g of fat each, now if I can just limit myself to 1!

MadeInCanarias said...

I have made these and love them.

confused homemaker said...

These are great cookies to get the kids in on to help with.

Kelli W said...

I have seen this recipe in my Kraft Foods magazine...it looks and sounds so good!

Stacie said...

I love oreos! Now this sounds good :)

Shauna said...

My boys will love this!

Leigh Anne said...

Great Blog! This is pretty much the same recipe I posted, but a little different name! And yours are prettier lol! Cool!