Saturday, July 18, 2009

Busy Summer!

We have been so busy this summer and I have not had the chance to put up as many pictures and blog posts as I would have liked too.

As most of you know, my sister came down for a few weeks, and that was tons of fun! we really do have a good time together, acting silly. My older 2 kiddos also went to church camp with my husband this year. We went up and visited one night, and could tell they were really enjoying themselves. I hope to post a few pictures of these events soon!

Now, we are coming up on teen camp. We are all going. My husband is sponsoring the boys, and I the girls. This is a new experience for me, being a sponsor, with 3 of my 5 kiddos staying in the dorm with 14 teen girls! I was a little worried at first, and did not want to, but things just kept happening letting me know it was God's will that I sponsor the girls this year, so here we are, we're going to teen camp!

We leave Monday morning and will return on Friday. My sister, and her friend, Sarah, are coming up Sunday to stay the night with us. Then Monday we head out! They will stay Friday night, and maybe Saturday too. We may even go to Frontier City for a day of fun on Saturday!

The week following that we have the Brazillians, Kari and Kepler, coming to stay again....We can't wait! It is always so much fun to have them over. Although our house is small, there is always room for more to love! We plan on taking them to the drive in movies (which are so much more fun now that we have the huge back of a Suburban to lounge in) to see the new Harry Potter!

After Kari and Kepler leave for Brazil, we will have approximately one week before school starts! Can you believe that!?! Luckily we sold our van, we were discussing today how we were going to fund school supplies, football, school clothes etc. without having sold our van. I told my husband that we need to pray that the van sells...then, we sold our van! God is good!!!

God Bless,
The Sooner Seven :)
www.thesooner7.blogspot.com
www.getmotiv8d.blogspot.com
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)

0 Comments: