Monday, July 6, 2009

Back In Our Day......

MckLinky Blog Hop

Click here to enter your link in the blog hop and view the entire list of entered links...



(30 years later) "You think you have it bad? PLEASE! Back in our day we used to all 4 sleep in a full sized bunk bed on the weekends and watch movies on a 17" laptop."



A little background. We have 5 kiddos, 4 of which are old enough to either have pallet night or bunk in the boys room on the weekend. We only have one t.v. in our house, purposely, so it is a treat for them to watch a movie on the computer in their room. Usually we hook it up to our projector and watch it on the wall, but it was at our church. Anyways, I walked in and saw them all sitting there so nicely, getting along, and loving each other, so I had to go back and grab my camera. I couldn't believe they were still there like that! I love seeing the children like this, it will be good memories for sure :)

0 Comments: