Just to update everyone, Sariah went to the emergency room this morning. Last night at the Y she had a fever, but only 100, I thought it was because she was trying to cut 2 teeth. However, late last night she had a fever of 102. I just could not get it to break hardly, and when it did, it didn't stay down for long. I decided to take her in before going to work. If she had something other than an ear infection I did not want to take her in. Well, she did have an infection, in her right ear. They also think since she has been battling cough/congestion for almost 3 months that she may have infant "asthma". They did x-rays, lungs looked really good..Yeah! I was kind of worried about pneumonia! She is antibiotics and will hopefully be back to her old self in a day or so!
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven
annie kate
8 years ago



0 Comments:
Post a Comment