Lydia is 3 years old! Yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My, how time has flied. It just seemed like yesterday she was our baby...well, she is still. God has really blessed us with such an awesome beautiful family. We are so thankful for Lydia, she is great. She is always smiling, or loud! You definitely know if she is in the same building as you, ask anyone at the Y! We celebrated with cupcakes in her Mother's Day Out class. We purchased the cupcakes the night before, and to make a long story short, one of the kids pushed another and they landed on top of the cupcakes, that were so neatly placed to make a butterfly. I had to go in and put them in a cupcake pan and then put the icing back on them. I was not able to be at her MDO class with her, but we did take her to Santa Fe that night for her birthday dinner. They sang to her...well, they don't actually sing, they "YEEEEE HAAAW". She really enjoyed it and even let the waiter hold her! She got a cool slip and slide for a gift that day as well. A few days later we gave her cupcakes with a candle in them so she could blow it out. Originally her party was going to take place along with our house warming party when we moved into our house, but that changed. It was too late to plan a party, so this year was simple. OH, and if you are wondering about her eye, we think she got salt in it from the peanuts...not really sure, it bothered her the whole time though!
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven
(Feel free to click on the link and post a comment)
annie kate
8 years ago



1 Comment:
Happy Birthday to Lydia!!!
I like these pictures, it's very naturally!
I'm very happy to see these adorably smile!
(My English still not good, But I try write something from my mind, If you have some good idea to study English ,please tell me, I hope someday ,I can speak like American.......HaHaHa)
Jia Sun
This is my blog:
http://mandy-tang.blog.sohu.com/
It's a Chinese blog, But there have a lot of Mandy's pictures.
Post a Comment