
Hello friends and family!
I wanted to lift up a few people in prayer today, some of which I know personally, and some of which I know through blogging.
The Freeman Family
Their infant daughter went to be with the Lord on May 11th, 2008. They are also in the middle of moving...please pray for them for they have a lot going on right now.
"B"

She is 41 weeks pregnant awaiting the arrival of her baby which has been diagnosed with Trisomy 13. Please pray that God willing her baby continues to beat all odds and that "B" gets some quality time with little April
Phillip Briggs & his mom
I have not heard much lately, but last I heard he had a brain surgery and he was having some complications recovering. While helping through this his mom is also dealing with breast cancer.
Faith's mom
http://babyfaithhope.blogspot.com/
Faith recently went to be with the Lord. She was born with "no brain" but was amazingly able to do things unexplained by doctors. Please pray for comfort for her family
Sami and Abby
Abby has leukemia and poor Sami was sick and was scared she may have cancer too :( but only needed antibiotics. Please pray for these lovely sisters, that they both are healed.
Southside LMB Church
Please pray for our church, as we have VBS coming up!
The Military and leaders of our country
I am know that there are so many people needing lifted in prayer. Please feel free to leave a request in the comment box and I will be sure to put up more requests.
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment