Saturday, May 2, 2009

New House! Sariah 6 months!

NEW HOUSE
Hello,

As many of you know we were supposed to close on a new house Friday at 3:00p.m. We put alot of time and money into getting this house. It was a nice 2 story house, about 2200 square feet, nice inside and out. Jason wasn't sure if God was in it from the beginning. I was the opposite, I thought everything was working out because God was in it. That was until an incident at work on Wednesday where 2 ladies came by and the house was brought up. It was the contents of this conversation that made me make it a point to call Jason and tell him (1) about the conversation, and (2) that whatever his decision was, I would back him and not be upset or anything. I just want to do God's will. So, we did not get the house. We are actually in need of new transportation, another reason why Jason thought we should not get the house, we could not affor both a car and house payment. Our van needs replaced! So, watch out Hummer salesmen, here we come! Not really, not a hummer, something that holds 8 people and does not have a reputation of breaking down both mechanically and body wise. If you have any suggestions PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT and let us know!

SARIAH 6 MONTHS



Well, Sariah is now 6 months old! Yeah! So, what does she do now, how has she changed? Sariah can sit up some on her own, but still falls over easily. She is also trying to crawl, I have seen her up on all fours a few times now. Part of me says, "I can't wait," and the other part says, "pleae wait!" She loves to play with her toys and make raspberry sounds. She weighs about 15lbs and is still in an infant carrier. She sleeps in a bassinet in our room still, I am not ready to move her just yet. I was actually going to wait until we moved, but now we are not moving, so we will clean up the forbidden "catch-all" room and start putting her in her crib at night. I still baby her, she is a baby, but I plan on her being my last, so I am holding on. I still nurse, on a schedule and she only eats baby cereal at night. I have not given her baby food yet, not until I can get her to eat cereal! She is such a sweet good tempered baby, and her smile will melt your heart! Happy 6 months Sariah!


God Bless,
The Sooner Seven

0 Comments: