Doing some more catching up!
Today I wanted to share some of the small things in life that are sometimes the most memorable!
For Example, our young childrens science fair project: Connor did one last month on Sedimentation and the Great Flood (You can check his out on last months posts) so we decided to let the other kiddos have fun and do one too!
Question: Can a lizard grow, even if it is not living?
Answer: YES! It can!
Oh! And gotta love that "Toothless Wonder" age. Dacia lost an amazing 3 teeth in one weekend! Soooo cute :)
Okay...have to admit (as you can tell on the middle picture) the top one was not quite ready to come out. Connor accidentally knocked it out while playing...actually while wrestling! That middle picture is kind of gross now that I look at it online...hmmmm...maybe it should have a rating ;-)
Oh, and Elijah always has something crazy going on.
Here is the story behind the picture. This is the drive at church. Some of the men drive through and pick up their wives here. One day after church I was looking everywhere for Elijah. I was getting paranoid, like I always do when a kid is MIA, so after looking everywhere inside I decide to go out. Well, when I went towards the front door, there he was in the drive in a toy car he had got from behind the church! He was "picking me up". It was too funny, I forgot all about him being in trouble for going outside without permission!
Sometimes we forget the small things that are so cute...we think we never will...but we do. I wanted to share some of our "small" things with our friends and family...Hope you enjoyed!
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven
(feel free to click on the link and leave a comment)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment