It was definitely a busy and exciting last few weeks of school! Dacia had her A Day in K goodbye program, and Connor had his 5th grade graduation ceremony, both of which were milestones in their lives. We are very proud of them, and can't wait to see what next year brings! Dacia's program was first. It was really cute, the Kindergartners sang songs about A Day In K. Some of them were really funny, talking about what the teachers do and what they have to do in their classes. Dacia was blessed with a SUPER teacher at a GREAT school. We love their school so much. They also had a slide show of the K students throughout the year. It actually brought a little tear to the eye...I can't believe how fast the kiddos are growing up!
Connor's graduation was the night before the last day of school. It was a very nice well put together graduation...maybe even better than my high school graduation! lol. They gave out awards, sang, had a slide show, and then the actual "Diploma" ceremony. Connor recieved a Game 24 math award and a reading award. They sang a really cute song on how the parents raised them to be who they were and then gave all the moms flowers...I teared up...it was soooo sweet. They had a little reception afterwards with cookies and punch. I can't believe I have a kiddo in going in to MIDDLE SCHOOL!
So, next year I will have one more in school...Elijah...he will be in Pre-k! Let's pray that his therapy will help him to function "normally" in Pre-k! I can't wait to see what all next year brings :)
God Bless,
The Sooner Seven
(feel free to click www.mcguirefamily7.blogspot.com and leave a comment



0 Comments:
Post a Comment